November 16-17, 2017 | Philadelphia, PA
CBI is pleased to invite you to attend the Federal Pricing and Reporting Summit, being held November 16-17, 2017 in Philadelphia, PA. Drug Channels readers will save $400 off of the standard registration rate when they use discount code JQJ962.*
This must-attend event includes updates from government officials and key stakeholders, plus the opportunity to network and learn from industry counterparts. Stay current on processes and requirements of the VA, DoD and PHS to achieve contracting excellence and develop strategies to enhance stakeholder value and engagement in this highly complex market.
You’ll gain actionable insights from in-depth sessions that cover the most compelling topics related to federal pricing and contracting. Some highlights include:
- Updates and insights on VA Structure and OIG Audit Expectations
- Deep Dive into TAA Non-Compliant Covered Drugs Policy
- Key Decisions and Considerations for New FSS Products and Devices
- VA and DoD Risk-Share Agreement Updates and Explorations
- DLA Troop Support Initiatives and best Practices for Medical Stakeholders
- Trends and Development in DoD Pharmacy Benefit Management
- TRICARE Dispute Resolution, Calculations and Refund Management
- Industry Insights on 340B Reporting Challenges and Best Practices for Program Implementation
Download the agenda here, and visit www.cbinet.com/fedpricing for further details and to register. Drug Channels readers will save $400 off of the standard registration rate when they use discount code JQJ962.*
*Cannot be combined with other offers or used towards a current registration. Cannot be combined with special category rate or non-profit rates. Other restrictions may apply.
The content of Sponsored Posts does not necessarily reflect the views of Pembroke Consulting, Inc., Drug Channels, or any of its employees.