October 24-25, 2017 | San Francisco, CA
CBI’s Electronic Benefit Verification & Prior Authorization Summit provides attendees with an understanding of key issues and developments in electronic patient services, including electronic benefit verification, real-time benefit verification, prior authorizations, health records and prescribing services.
Gain Critical Insights and Strategies to Improve Patient Access
- Examine challenges associated with ePA implementation, and understand planning and operational considerations associated with technology adoption
- Understand the implementation steps needed to achieve real-time benefit verification
- Compare innovations in electronic patient service technology to identify what solutions fit within company strategies
- Determine how to leverage patient support programs to overcome formulary barriers, help patients stay on therapy and drive positive physician coverage perception
- Discuss how to streamline electronic benefit verifications and prior authorization solutions into a hub model
- Facilitate efficient information exchange between key stakeholders, including manufacturers, health plans, health systems, PBMs and physicians
Visit www.cbinet.com/eBenefit for more information. Drug Channels readers will save $400 off the standard registration rate when they use discount code PSK783*
*Discount expires October 24, 2017; applies to standard rates only and may not be combined with other offers, category rates, promotions or applied to an existing registration. Offer not valid on workshop only or academic/non-profit registrations.
The content of Sponsored Posts does not necessarily reflect the views of Pembroke Consulting, Inc., Drug Channels, or any of its employees.
Post a Comment