October 23-24, 2017 | Boston, MA
Join your peers at the 4th Annual Rare Disease Market Access and Commercialization Summit for a deep examination of the challenges, innovations and techniques for achieving commercial success and navigating the payer landscape.
How will you benefit?
- Establish best practices when approaching value-based contracting, specifically for rare therapies
- Analyze recent policy and industry changes, paired with the rising status of the patient voice as a stakeholder, and their joint effect on the drug development lifecycle
- Payer guidance (Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota) on the reimbursement conundrum
- Review Amgen and Harvard Pilgrim's outcomes-based contract for Repatha
- Explore Shire andPatientsLikeMe's collaboration expanding traditional clinical trial monitoring towards the use of real world data and consolidation in a single digital platform
- Gain insight from manufacturers' and Walgreens on how to develop a specialty pharma channel strategy for a rare disease product launch
- Hear specific examples of successful marketing strategies for recent rare disease product launches that satisfied stakeholders' needs
Visit www.worldcongress.com/raredisease for more information.
The content of Sponsored Posts does not necessarily reflect the views of Pembroke Consulting, Inc., Drug Channels, or any of its employees.