May 16-17, 2017 | Philadelphia
Join pharmaceutical manufacturers, thought leaders, and leading regulatory strategists at the World Congress Manufacturers’ 340B Summit, May 16-17, in Philadelphia. This event will dive deep into the strategic, operational, legal and regulatory implications to pharma manufacturers of the evolving health care landscape around 340B.
Through high-level discussion:
- Create strategies for managing pricing calculations and average ceiling prices
- Overcome operational challenges to better align refund strategies
- Improve self-disclosure reporting while building better relationships with covered entity
- Gain legal insights and considerations around 340B to better prepare for the changing landscape
- Review trends, findings and preparation strategies for increased HRSA audits
To learn more or register for this event, visit here. Rates start at $995 for pharmaceutical manufacturers. Drug Channels readers can use discount code DC200 to save $200!
This event, co-located with the 2nd Annual Covered Entities’ 340B Summit, provides comprehensive coverage of the 340B program.
CPE Credits and CLE Credits* are available.
*CLE Pending approval
The content of Sponsored Posts does not necessarily reflect the views of Pembroke Consulting, Inc., Drug Channels, or any of its employees.