October 25-26, 2016 | San Francisco, CA
CBI’s 7th Annual Electronic Benefit Verification & Prior Authorization Summit convenes an elite multi-stakeholder speaking faculty, including manufacturers, associations, health plans, solution providers and prescribers to discuss challenges and share best practices regarding the implementation and operational management of electronic patient service technology.
Gain key insights on pressing issues including steps to integrate electronic prior authorizations and benefit verifications into existing systems, streamlining information exchange between key stakeholders, improving formulary management and prior authorization processes and much more!
Visit www.cbinet.com/eBenefit for more information. Drug Channels subscribers will save $300 off the standard registration rate when they use discount code BYU636.*
Gain Insights into the Integration and Management of Patient Access Technology:
- Hear case studies and discuss steps needed to integrate electronic prior authorizations (ePA) into existing systems
- Understand the future of benefit verification solutions, and identify steps needed to achieve real-time verifications
- Compare and contrast critical updates and innovations in patient access technology
- Explore the integration of patient portal technology and understand how this technology impacts patient autonomy
- Determine the connection between formulary data management and prior authorization processes
- Facilitate efficient information exchange between key stakeholders, including manufacturers, health plans, health systems, PBMs, and prescribers to expedite workflow
The content of Sponsored Posts does not necessarily reflect the views of Pembroke Consulting, Inc., Drug Channels, or any of its employees.
Post a Comment