November 20, 2015 | Philadelphia, PA
Attention, AMP fans! CMS’ long-awaited Final Rule on Covered Outpatient Drugs is officially under final review at the OMB, with an anticipated completion date of October 2015. Mark your calendar for November 20, 2015 and plan to attend CBI’s Final Rule Forum. Here, bio/pharma manufacturers will gain exclusive insight into policy changes and best practices to put learnings into action within their organizations.
Practical Approaches and Positions on:
- Rule dissection, top ten high impact areas and considerations for implementation
- Next steps for changes to the wholesaler ‘build-up’ provision
- Definition of RCPs and impact on 5i products/methodology
- Impact of changes on class or trade and AMP calculations
- Considerations and best practices for system changes/updates
- Bona fide service fees, fair market valuations, and bundling
- Documentation and contracting process changes
- Calculation and implementation of line extensions
Visit www.cbinet.com/finelrule for more information. Drug Channels readers will save $300 off of the standard registration rate when they use code CAP779.*
*Cannot be combined with other offers or used towards a current registration. Cannot be combined with special category rates. Other restrictions may apply.
The content of Sponsored Posts does not necessarily reflect the views of Pembroke Consulting, Inc., Drug Channels, or any of its employees.