Want to learn more? Then you should attend CBI’s Point of Care Marketing Summit, which is being held in Philadelphia, PA, on September 18-19, 2013. Speakers come from such companies as AstraZeneca, Lilly USA, McKesson Specialty, Merck, Pfizer, Shire, and Walgreens.
As a bonus, you can attend sessions from the Bio/Pharmaceutical Retail Strategy Summit and Strategic Distribution Planning for Specialty Products, both of which are happening simultaneously with the Point of Care Marketing Summit.
To save $300, be sure to register by July 18!
OFFICIAL DESCRIPTION FROM CBI
Are you effectively reaching patients and providers where they spend the most time gathering information? Point of Care is quickly becoming the optimal channel to deliver health information while boosting ROI.
CBI’s premier Point of Care Marketing Summit is heating up this summer...and the agenda has been released!
Providing you with the unique opportunity to hear from manufacturers, patients, agencies and pharmacies, this conference brings together key industry perspectives from:
- Joe Meadows, President and Founder, Think Patients
- Craig Kemp, Customer Solutions, Merck Vaccines
- Mike Luby, Founder, President and CEO, BioPharma Alliance
- Nagawa Kamumba, Director, Health and Wellness Marketing, Walgreens
- Erin Byrne, Chief Engagement Officer, ghg (Grey Healthcare Group)
- And more!
- Reaching the "No-See Physician" — Opportunities at the Point of Care
- Consider HCP Workflow — How Does Your POC Piece Fit In?
- The Retail Pharmacy — A Valuable Targeted Patient Connection Point
This is a must-attend event for individuals working in the bio/pharmaceutical and medical device industry with responsibilities in brand management, HCP marketing, digital marketing, trade, and national accounts. Don't miss your chance to be a part of this interactive forum, an event delivering the most innovative content on marketing approaches and programs taking place at the Point of Care.
Want to know more? View the full conference brochure.
Click here to register or please call Juliet Nelson at 339-298-2140. Register by July 18 and save $300 on your registration!