August 18-19, 2016 | Washington, DC
With the evolving regulations impacting 340B programs, pharma manufacturers are faced with uncertainty on how to strengthen program compliance and integrity. The 340B Manufacturer Summit will breakdown and clarify the impending regulations, provide strategies to develop self-disclosure response and auditing processes and best practices for collaboration with contract pharmacies and covered entities.
Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) Keynote Address:
Hear from Captain Krista Pedley on the 340B program integrity and process.
PLUS - Critical Updates, Interactive Discussions and Valuable Takeaways:
- Implication of 340B Mega Guidance
- AMP Final Rule Interpretation for Successful Implementation
- Civil Monetary Penalties and Dispute Restoration
- 340B 101 Bootcamp
- Contract Pharmacy Arrangements
- Perspectives and Experiences of Leading 340B Covered Entities’ Solution Providers and Consultants
- Respond and Resolve Self-Disclosure Letters
- Manufacturer Perspectives on Implementing Change and Continuous Improvement within the 340B Program
- Auditing from all Angles — Facilitate Comprehensive Audits, Ensure Compliance and Sustain Program Integrity
Drug Channels readers will save $400 off of the standard registration rate when they use code KDB483.*
*Cannot be combined with other offers or used towards a current registration. Cannot be combined with special category rates. Other restrictions may apply.
The content of Sponsored Posts does not necessarily reflect the views of Pembroke Consulting, Inc., Drug Channels, or any of its employees.