February 22-23, 2017 | Philadelphia, PA
Don’t miss the 8th installment of the industry’s must-attend meeting for sharing breakthrough strategies surrounding service model design and enhancement to improve access and outcomes!
CBI’s Hub and Specialty Pharmacy Provider (SPP) Model Optimization boasts exceptional networking opportunities and forward-thinking content from a broad array of stakeholders. Join your peers as you prepare to launch, transition or reboot your corporate or product approach to hub services.
Hear Industry Trailblazers Speak on High-Impact Topics, Including:
- Industry Pulse on the Specialty Marketplace and the Changing Healthcare Landscape
- Patient Services Compliance – Zero in on the Top Risk Areas amidst an Era of Ambiguity
- Specialty Data Discovery Dive – Finding the Missing Link in Your Product’s Value Story
- Scorecarding Summit – Measuring Hub Performance and Value
- Advanced SP Contracting Course – Contract Design, Execution of Contract Amendments and Benchmarks to Renegotiate Terms of Agreement
- Payer Approach and Decision-Making Journey for Specialty Drugs
- Beyond Prior Authorization – Syncing Stakeholder Interests for Improved Patient Access
- Insource, Outsource, Hybrid? Utilizing the Best Hub Service Model for Your Product Portfolio and Tap the Top Transition Strategies
For more information, please download the complete agenda or visit www.cbinet.com/hubs. Drug Channels readers will save $400 off of the standard registration rate when they use discount code FAZ895.*
*Cannot be combined with other offers or used towards a current registration. Cannot be combined with special category rates. Other restrictions may apply.
The content of Sponsored Posts does not necessarily reflect the views of Pembroke Consulting, Inc., Drug Channels, or any of its employees.