December 14, 2016 | Philadelphia, PA
Have you seen the agenda for the Specialty Product Data Strategies meeting yet? Being held on December 14th in Philadelphia, this is the pharma/bio industry’s only data summit devoted to specialty product returns with cutting-edge case studies and forward thinking presentations.
Featuring trailblazing insights from executives representing AstraZeneca, Bayer Healthcare Pharma, Biogen, Blue Fin Group, Therigy and ValueCentric, this meeting is poised to showcase how to strategically contract, analyze and utilize specialty data to illustrate value.
Topics at a Glance:
- Contracting Considerations – Acquisition and Collection of Specialty Product Data
- Decision-Making Journey for Coverage of Specialty Products
- Analyzing Specialty Pharmacy Data Sets
- Understanding FMV – Industry’s Going Rate for Specialty Product Data
- Integrated Delivery Network (IDN) – Specialty Pharmacy’s Role in the Delivery and Documentation of Improved Patient Outcomes
- Emergence of Specialty Pharmacy Data within Integrated Healthcare Systems – A Patient-Centered Model
- Tap Specialty Product Data to Propel Commercial Success and Enhance the Patient Experience
*Cannot be combined with other offers or used towards a current registration. Cannot be combined with special category rates. Other restrictions may apply.
The content of Sponsored Posts does not necessarily reflect the views of Pembroke Consulting, Inc., Drug Channels, or any of its employees.