December 13-14, 2016 • Philadelphia, PA
Visit Website | Request Brochure
As advanced analytical methods and large data sets of treatment effectiveness become more readily available, the life science industry is primed to fine-tune its portfolio. Whether it’s acquiring post-launch data for safety and adherence results, or utilizing evidence to navigate the regulatory and pricing landscape, real world data is a vital tool.
World Congress’ Real World Data for Competitive Advantage Summit highlights specific application of use cases for commercial optimization in the life sciences. This two-day educational event features an expert speaking faculty delivering information through in-depth presentations, interactive panel discussions, and intensive case studies, maximizing takeaways for those in attendance. In addition, ample networking time allows for the forging of mutually beneficial relationships to enhance patient outcomes and technology advancement.
Top Reasons to Attend:
- Learn from specific, innovative real world data use cases and apply insights to help you expand your commercial efforts
- Assess the value of an analytical Center of Excellence and its benefit for internal teams
- Network with senior data professionals on how to collaborate on common challenges such as interoperability of electronic health records
- Gain perspective from alternative sources, such as health systems and regulatory authorities in order to understand partnership potential and expanded acceptance criteria, respectively
- Discuss how real world data fits into value chain development
- Hear a case study from IBM Watson on their revolutionary health IT
Please visit www.worldcongress.com/realworlddata to register or for more information.
Drug Channels readers who register will receive a $300 savings when they use promo code DC300.
The content of Sponsored Posts does not necessarily reflect the views of Pembroke Consulting, Inc., Drug Channels, or any of its employees.