December 8-9, 2016 | Tampa, FL
CBI’s ACO Population Health Congress conference offers payers and providers the opportunity to discover solutions for day-to-day challenges, improve the health of members and enhance models to quantify improvement and outcomes. As the ACO model shifts from fee-for-service to value-based care models, it is critical for ACOs to understand population health management and value-based networks in order to improve coordination of care and health outcomes. Discover tactical strategies, gain policy insights and benchmark with industry experts to develop solutions to improve population health and achieve operational excellence.
Gain Comprehensive Insights on:
- Implications of MACRA Proposed Rule on ACO Operations
- Patient registry refinement and clinical integration hierarchies to successfully define populations and accurately report quality measures
- Post-acute, coordinated care initiatives to reduce hospital admissions, readmission, ED utilization and variations in care
- Proactive outreach to noncompliant patients and automated patient outreach programs to decrease cost of care downstream
- New methods for reviewing contracts to assist in quantifying risk and determining potential benefits of switching ACO models
- Best practices to enhance patient experience and improve outcomes through patient engagement and coordinated care
- Leaving the Next Generation ACO Model – Financial and Operational Implications
- Remove Barriers and Reduce Unnecessary Hospital Utilization to Improve Beneficiary Health
Visit www.cbinet.com/ACO for more information. Drug Channels readers will save $200 off the standard registration rate when they use discount code QZM698.*
*Cannot be combined with other offers or used towards a current registration. Cannot be combined with special category rates. Other restrictions may apply.
The content of Sponsored Posts does not necessarily reflect the views of Pembroke Consulting, Inc., Drug Channels, or any of its employees.