October 17-18, 2016 | Philadelphia, PA
Are you prepared to navigate the intricacies of value-based contracting? Mark your calendar for CBI’s Outcomes-Based Contracting Summit for Life Sciences on October 17-18th, 2016 where you will examine how performance- and value-based contracts are structured and negotiated. You won’t find a better platform to discuss value optimization and price alignment with health outcomes data.
Join our expert faculty to:
- Learn how to draft and negotiate win-win RSAs with payers
- Examine the pros and cons of outcomes-based contracts for specialty and rare disease therapies
- Bridge the gap between real-world evidence and health economics outcomes research
- Translate successful European managed entry agreements into actionable opportunities for the U.S marketplace
- Manage legal, compliance and regulatory concerns surrounding value-based contracts
Eli Lilly, Sunovion Pharmaceuticals, Rite Aid Corporation, EMD Serono, Aetna, Daiichi Sankyo, AstraZeneca, Novo Nordisk and many others!
PLUS! CLE & CPE Credits Available (pending approval)!
Visit www.cbinet.com/outcomescontracting for more information. Drug Channels readers will save $300 off of the standard registration rate when they use discount code EZQ567.
*Cannot be combined with other offers or used towards a current registration. Cannot be combined with special category rates. Other restrictions may apply.
The content of Sponsored Posts does not necessarily reflect the views of Pembroke Consulting, Inc., Drug Channels, or any of its employees.