September 21-22, 2016 | Alexandria, VA
As a critical update to CBI’s longstanding Patient Assistance Programs (PAP) Conference, this PAP Legal Update forum provides insight into key and pressing legal issues, emerging legislation and compliance considerations driven by the OIG to ensure that PAPs can continue to serve patients while compliantly remaining within the boundaries of laws and guidelines.
Advanced Discussion on Key Issues and the Path Forward for Patient Programs:
- Complexities of patient access programs in an era of ambiguity
- OIG’s jurisdiction relative to PAPs, Co-Pay Foundations and hub services
- Impact of the most recent OIG Special Advisory Bulletin
- Legal nuances and restraints with co-pay assistance and foundation support
- Compliant reimbursement services around patient coverage and benefits
- Projected evolution of PAPs and patient support programs
*Cannot be combined with other offers or used towards a current registration. Cannot be combined with special category rates. Other restrictions may apply.
The content of Sponsored Posts does not necessarily reflect the views of Pembroke Consulting, Inc., Drug Channels, or any of its employees.