Due to the highly anticipated release of the AMP Final Rule, 340B Mega Guidance and Proposed Rule, HRSA's Rule on Dispute Resolution, and the recent release of CMS' Proposed Medicaid Managed Care Regulation, your day-to-day operations will fundamentally change.
Join IIR in Chicago this September 20-22 at IIR's Medicaid Drug Rebate Program (MDRP) Summit is a leading event for insights into the implications of these inevitable changes. It’s the longest running and the largest MDRP event where more than 600 industry, state, and federal government professionals come to get questions answered, gain clarity, and remain compliant.
Ensure you have the most comprehensive educational experience over three days with unparalleled access to government officials creating regulatory rules, the industry leaders interpreting them, and the pharmaceutical executives implementing them.
Use Code XP2158DRUG
Collaborate with your peers and benchmark best industry practices to:
- Navigate Regulatory Hurdles
- Benchmark Best Practices
- Develop strategies to streamline pricing and reporting
- Hear from the industry's leading service providers as they showcase new technologies and products to improve operations
- Optimize Accounting & Gross-to-Net
- Calculate liability and improve accuracy and accountability
- Discover the latest in Automation & Customization of finance systems
- EXCLUSIVE! Meet Face to Face with 13+ States in One-on-One Dispute Resolution Meetings where you can recoup or save millions of dollars in rebates and reimbursements
Be sure to use Priority Code: XP2158DRUG
The content of Sponsored Posts does not necessarily reflect the views of Pembroke Consulting, Inc., Drug Channels, or any of its employees.