September 15-16, 2016 | Philadelphia, PA
Exclusive Offer – Register by 8/12/2016 and save $500* (mention promo code COUPAF)
Think coupon and co-pay programs are going away? Think again!
CBI's flagship Coupon and Co-Pay Offer Design Optimization conference returns to the East Coast in September for its fourth installment. Benefit from the life sciences industry’s foremost event devoted exclusively to ROI-generating coupon and co-pay programs.
Join the who's who in life sciences and discover leading-edge strategies to maximize products throughout the lifecycle by leveraging these powerful discount opportunities. The 2016 agenda boasts a diverse, experienced faculty from AstraZeneca, Bayer, Cempra Pharmaceuticals, EnvisionRx, GlaxoSmithKline, Novo Nordisk, United Healthcare UV Health System and many more!
Don't miss your chance to unite with leading innovators in co-pay offer design on the most important topics facing coupon and co-pay programs, including:
- Stakeholder opinions on the true value and benefit of manufacturer discount programs during a new Opening Luminary Showcase
- Strategies for combating the negative implication and patient perception on pharmaceutical pricing through effective marketing and distribution of co-pay programs
- Effective internal program management strategies for coupon and co-pay programs through a co-pay center of excellence
- Utilization of data analytics to determine co-pay offer and prescription value to properly target distribution efforts
- Streamlined and effective promotion of co-pay programs in large health systems to assist in patient first fill and reduction of re-admissions
- Alignment of offer strategy with contracting efforts to avoid “double-dipping” of rebate and co-pay offerings
*Discount offer valid through 8/14/2016; applies to standard rates only and may not be combined with other offers, categories, promotions or applied to an existing registration.
The content of Sponsored Posts does not necessarily reflect the views of Pembroke Consulting, Inc., Drug Channels, or any of its employees.