August 17-18, 2016 | Philadelphia, PA
Now in its 4th year, CBI’s Reimbursement and Access Congress provides manufacturers with invaluable learning and benchmarking, covering the most impactful pricing and reimbursement trends and access strategies. Attendees come together to align thinking on complex issues, overcome regulatory hurdles, demonstrate product value and maximize product access.
The Most Dynamic and Content-Rich Agenda to Date Featuring Interactive Panels, Compelling Sessions and Expert Insights:
- Marketplace changes impacting specialty drug management
- Political pathway analysis, scenarios and anticipated changes
- 340B’s growing role in reimbursement and access and future policy
- Innovative opportunities to focus on the value of specialty products
- Global trends influencing payer decision-making and market access
- Specialty drug utilization management and cost containment
- Approaches and attributes for value proposition enhancement
- Evolving OIG controls and kickback concerns
- Hub and SPP models to streamline processes and support access
- Potential Part B payment changes and impact on patient access
- Choose From Two In-Depth Workshops:A. Outcomes-Based Contracting and Rebating B. Reimbursement Models for Specialty Products Move between Two Tracks of Content: 1. Payer Strategies and Reimbursement 2. Access and Affordability
Visit www.cbinet.com/reimbursement for more information. Drug Channels readers will save $400 off the standard registration rate when they use discount code EDH535.*
*Cannot be combined with other offers or used towards a current registration. Cannot be combined with special category rates. Other restrictions may apply.
The content of Sponsored Posts does not necessarily reflect the views of Pembroke Consulting, Inc., Drug Channels, or any of its employees.