June 23-24, 2016 | Philadelphia, PA
You know it and have heard and read it here before: Market access in oncology is no longer guaranteed. It means that innovative manufacturers need to collaborate with managed care to provide real value. There are few occasions where pharma leaders meet the key stakeholders – eyeforpharma’s 7th Annual Oncology Leadership Summit on June 16-17 is the Number One out there , and here’s why:
THE EXCLUSIVE FACULTY
These are just a few program highlights to help you succeed in the shifting market:
- William Hinshaw, EVP, US Oncology, Novartis, shows how to adopt new business strategies that will help you prepare for stakeholders demands.
- Michael Ryan, SVP, US Value, Access & Policy, Bristol-Myers Squibb, guides us through steps to mastering a stronger market access trajectory by demonstrating your products’ value.
- Richard Schilsky, CMO, ASCO, guides us through ASCO’s Value Framework.
- Michael Kolodziej, National Medical Director, Aetna, leads the discussion on the various value-based pricing metrics and their importance in the future.
- Anil Kapur, VP & Global Head, Oncology Commercialization, Baxalta, discusses the newest trends in immuno-oncology commercialization to optimize your positioning on the market.
Attendees learn as much from the world-class speaking faculty as they learn from their peers. Recent registrants include:
- VP, HEOR & Pricing – Baxalta
- VP, Market Access - R-Pharma US
- Senior Director – Janssen
- Executive Director, Health Policy - Novartis
- Director, Market Research – Celgene
- Director, Market Access & Reimbursement - Eisai
- Director, Market Access – GSK
- Director, Advocacy & Policy- Eli Lilly
We’ve already confirmed dozens senior participants from: Aetna / American Society of Clinical Oncology/ AstraZeneca/ Bayer / Baxalta / Bristol-Myers Squibb / Cancerlinq / Celgene / Dana Farber / Eisai / Eli Lilly / GSK / Health Strategies Group / ICER / Janssen/ Merck / Novartis / Precision for Value / RAND / Roche / Takeda….
For those who like to stay ahead of the curve in Oncology Market Access & Pricing, this is a must-attend.
REGISTER BEFORE THE EARLY BIRD EXPIRES AND SAVE!
The content of Sponsored Posts does not necessarily reflect the views of Pembroke Consulting, Inc., Drug Channels, or any of its employees.