March 15-16, 2016 | Silver Spring, MD
Join CBI for their Bio/Pharmaceutical Pricing and Contracting conference, dedicated to exploring innovative commercial pricing trends, examining relationships between payers and pharmaceuticals, and evaluating strategies to improve your company’s pricing program.
Value-based initiatives are coming to the forefront of market trends in pricing and contracting. This comprehensive event will give you an opportunity to examine the benefits and challenges associated with value-based pricing and determine how your company can best strategize for a changing commercial landscape.
With the recent attention being given to pharmaceutical pricing in the media, how will future pricing and contracting evolve?
Key Benefits of Attending:
- Discuss value-based initiatives and understand how risk-sharing agreements are coming to the forefront of market trends
- Identify strategies for the conceptualization and construction of risk-sharing agreements
- Understand best practices for contracting productively and collaboratively with health insurance and specialty pharmacies
- Strategize ways to combat negative media attention when facing public concerns about pricing initiatives
- Utilization of real-world evidence, outcomes and population-based data to support a value-based pricing system
- Learn about the creation of a sustainable strategy for the uptake of biosimilars in the U.S. marketplace
Visit www.cbinet.com/pharmpricing for more information. Drug Channels readers will save $200 off the standard registration rate when they use code BNB955.*
*Cannot be combined with other offers or used towards a current registration. Cannot be combined with special category rates. Other restrictions may apply.
The content of Sponsored Posts does not necessarily reflect the views of Pembroke Consulting, Inc., Drug Channels, or any of its employees.