Connect with Specialty Pharmacy’s Most Influential Leaders
The sPCMA Business Forum attracts the highest number of executives and decision makers from PBMs and the nation's largest specialty pharmacies of any industry conference. The sPCMA Business Forum is a networking and educational conference designed for professionals of all levels engaged in the business of specialty pharmacy and pharmaceutical care.
2016 sPCMA Business Forum
February 8 & 9, 2016
JW Marriott Orlando, Grande Lakes | Orlando, FL
Conference features include:
- Presentations by C-suite and other senior PBM, specialty pharmacy and pharma executives;
- Timely and thought-provoking CPE sessions;
- Dedicated time and facilities for private meetings;
- Pre-conference networking through PCMA-Connect; and
- Networking receptions with members and conference sponsors.
Anyone interested in attending is welcome. The 1,300 attendees will range from C-suite executives to mid-level professionals tasked with all aspects of the business of specialty pharmacy. Companies in attendance will include specialty pharmacies of all sizes and composition, PBMs, manufacturers, wholesalers and distributors, consultants, vendors, and other specialty pharmacy stakeholders.
Please contact Jenny Dawson with questions or to request information about the Affiliate Program or conference sponsorships.
The content of Sponsored Posts does not necessarily reflect the views of Pembroke Consulting, Inc., Drug Channels, or any of its employees.