December 3-4, 2015 | Philadelphia, PA
The 4th annual eyeforpharma Real World Evidence & Market Access Summit 2015 is the meeting place 250+ industry leaders in data, HEOR and market access come together to finalize the 2016 evidence strategy.
Drug Channels readers will save $300 off the standard registration rate when they register with discount code 4318DC300.
Latest additions include:
- Geisinger Health System on specialty analytics: Hear from Eric Newman, Vice-Chair of Clinical Innovations, on how Geisinger established a specialty care delivery model through the use of data analytics
- Is there an industrial complex around evidence? Sanofi’s policy leader Joseph Devaney speaks on the risks of dependencies and reveals differences between cost containment-driven quality measures and patient and outcomes-driven quality indicators – one that matters…
- How to engineer the (r)evolution in the evidence hierarchy: Optum Lab’s Paul Wallace, Chief Medical Officer, reveals how alternative models and methods can be applied to support your evidence generation and documentation.
- GSK’s innovative strategies to making all phase III studies pragmatic: Bridge the gap between the evidence being produced by pharma and the type of information that decisions makers want with Rafael Alfonso, Director, Value Evidence Analytics
- Cedars-Sinai on medication adherence: Hear from Pharmacy Director Rita Shane how to assess high risk Medicaid populations with multiple medications
- North Shore on improving clinical outcomes: Frederick Muench, Director, Health Interventions, presents insights on developing streamlined digital assessment and intervention tools to increase engagement
Use discount code 4318DC300 to save $300. Register today!
The content of Sponsored Posts does not necessarily reflect the views of Pembroke Consulting, Inc., Drug Channels, or any of its employees.