December 3-4, 2015 | Philadelphia, PA
The 4th annual eyeforpharma Real World Evidence & Market Access Summit 2015 provides attendees with 5 strategic events in one, offering a rare 360° view on how big data becomes evidence, and evidence becomes value. For the first time, 15+ major health systems and key payers signed up to talk specifics from data sharing, formulary design to risk-based contracting. Of course, the program will still include government contributions and exclusive pharma industry case studies. That promises a fascinating bundle of unfiltered information from the entire suite of data and market access stakeholders – all under one roof.
Drug Channels readers will save $300 off the standard registration rate when they register with discount code 4318DC300
- Usman Iqbal, Senior Director, Medical Affairs Leader, AstraZeneca
- Eugene Kolker, Chief Data Officer, Seattle Children’s Hospital
- Mark Weiner, Chief Medical Information Officer, Temple University Health System
- John Hernandez, Global VP, HEOR, Abbott
- Marilyn Metcalf, Sr. Director, Benefit Risk Evaluation, GlaxoSmithKline
- Faisal Mehmud, VP Medical Affairs, Novartis
- Garrett Ingram, VP & Head, US Market Access, Sanofi
- Julie Locklear, VP, HEOR, EMD Serono
- Eric Newman, Vice-Chair of Clinical Innovations, Chief of Specialty Care Innovation & Integration, Geisinger
Use discount code 4318DC300 to save $300. Register today!
The content of Sponsored Posts does not necessarily reflect the views of Pembroke Consulting, Inc., Drug Channels, or any of its employees.