September 30 - October 2, 2015 | Chicago, IL
IIR’s MDRP 2015 is a platform to impact the Final Rule during the comment period and directly influence its outcome. Connect with 550+ MDRP executives and 100+ industry experts to dissect the proposed rule and submit feedback to CMS. Get a head start on your compliance operations for the impending Final Rule implementation.
- September 30th: The AMP Rule Full-Day Pre-Conference-Understand the Application, Implementation and Impact of the Final Rule
- Brace Yourself: The AMP Final Rule is Here! What To Do, What Not To Do & What To Do First
- PANEL: Deconstructing the AMP Final Rule: A Step by Step Analysis of the Key Implications of the Final Rule
- Identify Line Extensions & Implement Alternate Rebate Formula
- Clarification to the Re-definition of Bundled Sales & Its Implications
- How to Categorize & Calculate the 5i's
- Implications of the Expansion of RCP
- Impact of the Final Rule on Class of Trade & Innovator Products
- PANEL: Implementation: Constructing a Final Rule Application Checklist
- October 2nd:
- CMS Pharmacy Updates from John Coster, Director, Division of Pharmacy, CMS
- The AMP Final Rule: Operationalizing for MDRP
- Track One: Impact of AMP on Government Pricing
- Track Two: Post AMP Panel Navigating the Regulatory Framework
- Track Three: Financial Implications of the AMP Final Rule on GP Calculations
- Track Four: Re-assessing GP Methodology post AMP
- October 3rd:
- Keynote Fireside Chat with External Counsel focusing on the legal implications of the AMP Final Rule and how to remain compliant
- Townhall to answer all your AMP related questions
PLUS! Get 340B Updates directly from HRSA on October 1st during the main conference from Michelle Herzog, Deputy Director, Office of Pharmacy Affairs, HRSA, and during the full-day 340B Mega Guidance Compliance pre-conference summit on September 30th.
This is your opportunity to benchmark best practices and gain solutions to overcome new operational challenges brought on by AMP Final Rule, 340B, Medicaid Expansion, Class of Trade, Fair Market Value, FSS, VA, OIG, and other critical government programs.
The content of Sponsored Posts does not necessarily reflect the views of Pembroke Consulting, Inc., Drug Channels, or any of its employees.