October 6-7, 2015 | Philadelphia, PA
Exclusive Offer – Register by 8/14/2015 and save $400* (mention promo code COUPDC)
Think you know everything there is to know about coupon and co-pay programs? Think again!
With the release of the OIG report, dramatic shifts in formulary coverage and the rising prices of branded medications, manufacturer-driven discount programs are facing new challenges with providing patient affordability options while remaining effective and compliant.
CBI's Coupon and Co-Pay meeting returns to the East Coast in October for its third installment — The first and leading event that brings together the best minds in the industry to provide manufacturers with cutting-edge strategies to maximize products throughout the lifecycle by continuing to leverage these essential discount opportunities. The 2015 agenda boasts a diverse, senior-level faculty from Actavis, Allergan, Bayer, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Churchill Pharma, Pfizer and many more!
Key 2015 Highlights:
- An in-conference workshop on navigating the changing managed care ecosystem, including NDC blocks, step therapy programs and high-deductible plan effects
- A patient advocate panel exploring how to overcome patient affordability concerns to limit patient out-of-pocket costs
- An update from members of NCPDP’s Working Group Number 9 on potential processes to enhance safeguards against anti-kickback
- Specialty Round-Robin Roundtables on three of the biggest challenges facing co-pay programs for specialty products
- A stakeholder panel on how to improve patient adherence through a reduction of behavioral barriers
*Discount offer valid through 8/14/2015; applies to standard rates only and may not be combined with other offers, categories, promotions or applied to an existing registration.
The content of Sponsored Posts does not necessarily reflect the views of Pembroke Consulting, Inc., Drug Channels, or any of its employees.