October 8-9, 2015 | Philadelphia, PA
The most successful biopharmaceutical pricing strategies are built to accommodate the changes occurring in healthcare today including price pressure from PBMs and payers, new launches of brilliant innovative therapies, lessons learned from the Sovaldi case study and payer restructuring as a result of the Affordable Care Act.
CBI’s groundbreaking Value-Based Pricing and Contracting for Biopharmaceuticals conference covers the evolution of focusing solely on “price” to focusing on the “cost-value” proposition. You won’t want to miss it.
Drug Channels readers will save $400 off the standard registration rate with code ZJP399.*
Leverage Key Conference Takeaways:
- Value-based pricing — How do you focus development to support price?
- Understand the real reasons why Sovaldi® triggered a firestorm — Looking at the evidence
- Consider product success in the post-Sovaldi® world — Demonstrating real value
- Brainstorm strategies for global price optimization
- Tips for conducting and applying cost effectiveness studies
- Ruminate the “new” health economics — Managing uncertainty at product launch
- Absorb case studies in successfully incorporating market access into the product plan early in development
- Analyze the risk versus reward for key market access investments in your brand
- Prepare for the launch of biosimilars
- Understand the pressure for plans to offer restricted formularies
Visit www.cbinet.com/biopharmpricing for more information. Drug Channels readers will save $400 off the standard registration rate with code ZJP399.*
*Cannot be combined with other offers or used towards a current registration. Cannot be combined with special category rates. Other restrictions may apply.
The content of Sponsored Posts does not necessarily reflect the views of Pembroke Consulting, Inc., Drug Channels, or any of its employees.