September 30 - October 2, 2015 | Chicago, IL
Don’t miss out on this year’s IIR’s MDRP Summit! This is the one event that will provide insights into the implications of the inevitable operational changes due to the impending release of the AMP Final Rule, 340B Mega Guidance and Proposed Rule, HRSA's Rule on Dispute Resolution, along with the recent release of CMS's Proposed Medicaid Managed Care Regulation.
Get your questions answered, gain clarity and remain compliant this September 30 - October 2 in Chicago at THE largest MDRP event, where 550+ industry, state, and federal government professionals come to share information and get updated on regulatory issues.
This is your opportunity to benchmark best practices and gain solutions to overcome new operational challenges brought on by AMP Final Rule, 340B, Medicaid Expansion, Class of Trade, Fair Market Value, FSS, VA, OIG, and other critical government programs.
Use Priority Code XP2058DRUG
Ensure you have the most comprehensive educational experience over three days with unparalleled access to government officials creating regulatory rules, the industry leaders interpreting them, and the pharmaceutical executives implementing them.
Collaborate with your peers and benchmark best industry practices to:
- Navigate Regulatory Hurdles
- Understand and comply with state processes, operations and requirements
- Address the impact of AMP Final Rule, 340B Guidance, along with State Policy changes
- Minimize Wasted Resources
- Develop strategies to streamline pricing and reporting
- Hear from the industry's leading service providers as they showcase new technologies and products to improve operations
- Optimize Finances
- Calculate liability and improve accuracy and accountability
- Discover the latest in Automation & Customization of finance systems
Download the brochure to see why this is THE place to be in September. Stay ahead of the curve by getting the best networking, education, and technology at IIR's MDRP Summit.
Be sure to use Priority Code: XP2058DRUG
The content of Sponsored Posts does not necessarily reflect the views of Pembroke Consulting, Inc., Drug Channels, or any of its employees.