June 15-16 | Boston, MA
You know it and have read it here before: Market access in oncology is no longer guaranteed. This means that innovative manufacturers need to collaborate with managed care to provide real value. There are few occasions where pharma leaders meet the key stakeholders – eyeforpharma’s 6th Annual Oncology Summit on June 15-16 is the Number One out there, and here’s why:
THE EXCLUSIVE FACULTY
These are just a few program highlights to help you succeed in the shifting market:
- Peter Sandor, VP, Global Marketing, Amgen, shows how to realize the critical success factors in small patient markets and prepare for launch excellence.
- Sue Naeyaert, Head, Global Pricing and Market Access, Merck Biosimilars, guides us through recent developments in EU & US biosimilars and outlines the key drivers for market success.
- Ted Okon, Exec. Director, Community Oncology Alliance, will be joined by payors and providers to offer stakeholder reactions to the changes in the site-of-care market.
- Ana Cespedes, SVP, Global Market Access and Pricing, EMD, discusses the integration of specialty drugs in the new payment models.
- Kevin O’Leary, VP, Strategic Pricing and Reimbursement, Bayer, demonstrates Bayer's systematic use of co-pay support and assistance programs in the US.
- Edward J Benz, President and CEO, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, tells us what endpoints managed care really “cares” about.
Attendees learn as much from the world-class speaking faculty as they learn from their peers. Recent registrants include:
- Executive Chairman - Cancer Trust Centers of America
- Executive Director Oncology - Merck
- Senior Director - McKesson
- Director - Specialty Pharmacy Strategy & Innovation, Pfizer
- Director - Market Access Strategy & Pricing, Oncology, Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Chief Medical Officer – Roche Diagnostics
- Director - Global Pricing & Market Access, Gilead Sciences
We’ve already confirmed dozens senior participants from: Aetna / American Cancer Society/ Amgen / Bayer / Community Oncology Alliance / Dana Farber / Eisai / Genentech / Gilead / Health Strategies Group / Merck / Millennium / Monitor Deloitte / Novartis / Precision for Value / Premier / RAND / Roche / Takeda…
For those who like to stay ahead of the curve in Commercial Oncology, this is a must-attend.
REGISTER BEFORE THE EARLY BIRD EXPIRES AND SAVE WITH DRUG CHANNELS DISCOUNT:
The content of Sponsored Posts does not necessarily reflect the views of Pembroke Consulting, Inc., Drug Channels, or any of its employees.