June 22-23, 2015 | Philadelphia, PA
CBI’s 11th Commercial Contracts & Chargeback Management forum focuses on ways to improve the wholesaler chargeback, manufacturer profitability and GPO membership maintenance. Gain strategies and tools for streamlining these important processes and, ultimately, retaining more revenue for the organization.
Industry thought leaders from Amerinet, Inc, Arbor Pharmaceuticals, Daiichi Sankyo, Eisai, Johnson & Johnson, King & Spalding, LLP, McKesson Corporation, Novo Nordisk and more will present viewpoints on how to:
- Streamline and automate contract and chargeback administration
- Assess challenges related to receiving 340B entity reconciliation
- Validate contract price eligibility through the EDI chargeback process
- Certify membership and oversee terms of contracts
- Minimize revenue leakage or overpayment of chargebacks
- Respond to drug shortage's negative impact on pricing
*Cannot be combined with other offers or used towards a current registration. Cannot be combined with special category rates. Other restrictions may apply.
The content of Sponsored Posts does not necessarily reflect the views of Pembroke Consulting, Inc., Drug Channels, or any of its employees.