For registered attendees, Armada has a cool mobile app that will help you network. I really like the ability to search the entire attendee list. Download the free app from iTunes or Google Play. (If you're registered for the conference, then your basic profile already exists. Log in to add your photo, details, and make your full profile public.)
For updates, follow Armada on Twitter. This year’s official hashtag is #Armada15. See you in Vegas!
A MESSAGE FROM ARMADA
Armada Specialty Pharmacy Summit
Wynn Las Vegas | May 4-8, 2015
Join industry peers to network, collaborate and educate at the 2015 Armada Specialty Pharmacy Summit.
The Armada Specialty Pharmacy Summit will be held on May 4-8, 2015, at The Wynn in Las Vegas. This conference offers the nation’s largest forum for professionals to network, learn and foster new business relationships within the specialty pharmacy segment.
Since 2005, the Armada Summit has addressed the most critical challenges facing the marketplace and is considered one of the top five annual conferences in the U.S. healthcare industry.
Attendees can choose from more than 75 professional business sessions, educational seminars and panel discussions. Each will provide actionable insight that you can apply to your professional goals and objectives. Click here to review the agenda.
Armada is pleased to also announce the addition of Dr. Richard Migliori, Executive Vice President of Medical Affairs and Chief Medical Officer of United Health Group to the General Session lineup. Read the press release.
Throughout the event, experts from across the industry will share insight on the following topics and more:
- The Specialty Pharmaceutical Pipeline
- Medical Benefit Management for Specialty Drugs
- The Digital Health Revolution
- Harnessing Big Data, Clinical Care and Consumer Advocacy to Advance Specialty
- The Emergence of Biosimilars
- Key Trends in the Global Oncology Market
- Connecting Pharmacy Innovation to Improved Health Care Outcomes
- Specialty Drug Management Strategies Within the ACO Model
- Understanding the Importance of Accreditation for Specialty Pharmacies
- Assessing Specialty Markets and Growth Opportunities: Wall Street’s Perspective
- The Important Role of Technology/Mhealth for High-Touch Patient Care
- Managed Care & Specialty Pharmacy
- Optimizing Payer and SPP Relationships
- And Many More…
If you have not yet registered for the conference, please visit www.armadasummit.com and register today!
For registered attendees, Armada is pleased to provide the official Armada Summit mobile app. This app includes tools and information that will allow registrants to maximize their time at the Summit. The official Armada Summit mobile app is available for download from iTunes and Google Play.
Armada also encourages everyone to follow conference updates and news via social media on Twitter and also through the event’s official hashtag: #Armada15
Highlights of the Summit include:
- Collaborate with more than 3,000 attendees representing nearly 800 companies from the specialty healthcare industry
- Learn from four continuous days of seminars, educational sessions and business workshops delivered by industry experts
- Experience a special keynote speech from Steve Wynn, Chairman & CEO, Wynn Resorts
- And much more!
Connect with Armada Health Care
The content of Sponsored Posts does not necessarily reflect the views of Pembroke Consulting, Inc., Drug Channels, or any of its employees.