February 24-26, 2015 / Philadelphia, PA
After a dynamic debut event, CBI’s Reimbursement and Contracting event is back to provide bio/pharmaceutical manufacturers with best practices to optimize commercial contracting and pricing strategies to ensure product success in an ultra competitive and evolving healthcare system.
Join CBI in February and gain insight on pressing issues from 20+ experts representing Acorda Therapeutics, Amneal Pharmaceuticals, Auxilium Pharmaceuticals, Avanir Pharmaceuticals, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Chiesi USA Inc, Medivation Inc, Millennium, Reckitt Benckiser Pharmaceuticals, Sunovion Pharmaceuticals and more!
Key Reasons to Attend:
- Discuss the shift to bundled contracting, accountable care and performance-based payments
- Unravel complexities of the 340B Program and assess the impact on commercial pricing
- Analyze the forthcoming transition to ICD-10 and the anticipated impact on reimbursement
- Address challenges related to specialty drug pricing and contracting
- Understand the impact of commercial contracting strategies on government programs
- Assess the potential impact of the Final AMP Rule on operations and pricing methodologies
- Benefit from three in-depth workshops covering Commercial Pricing and Contracting 101, Shifting Dynamics within the Medicare Part D Space and Innovative Structures and Risk-Share Agreements
- Plus! An optional day three interactive Exchange Access Strategies Summit
*Offer valid through January 30, 2015, applies to standard rates only and may not be combined with other offers, category rates, promotions or applied to a current registration.