This year’s report—our sixth edition—has been completely updated, revised, reorganized, and expanded. It contains the latest financial and industry data, along with detailed information about the strategies and market positions of the largest public companies—CVS Health, Diplomat, Express Scripts, Rite Aid, Walgreens Boots Alliance, Walmart, and others.
We've also added an all-new chapter on specialty drugs and specialty pharmacies.
If you enjoy Drug Channels, then you'll love this report. (Fair warning: the report has 0.0% pop culture content.)
Read on for more details, check out a Free Overview of the Report, or just download the report today. Enjoy!
Whether you're a newbie or a grizzled veteran, the 2014-15 Economic Report on Retail, Mail, and Specialty Pharmacies will help you and your team build deep business acumen about U.S. dispensing channels. We worked hard to make the report into an essential tool for pharmaceutical manufacturers, wholesalers, pharmacists, pharmacy owners, benefit managers, managed care executives, healthcare policy analysts, investors, consultants—anyone who wants to understand and benefit from this ever-changing industry.
You can see the breadth and depth of content by reviewing the following items:
- A new Chapter 3, with expanded, in-depth analysis on specialty drugs and specialty pharmacies
- A revised Chapter 4, which integrates our analysis of pharmaceutical payment and pharmacy benefit management
- New reimbursement comparisons for different dispensing channels (mail vs. retail vs. specialty)
- All-new material on globalizing retail and wholesale markets
- Highlights of the new track-and-trace federal law
- New details on wholesalers’ pricing and discount models to pharmacies
- New analysis of the changing relationships between larger pharmacies and wholesalers
- Expanded competitive analysis of health systems and physician practices that dispense specialty drugs
- And much more!
If you have any questions (before or after reading the report), please email me. Happy reading!