March 16 and 17 – Hilton Bonnet Creek | Orlando, FL
Please join me at the sPCMA Business Forum, where hundreds of executives will meet to discuss the fastest-growing part of the pharmacy industry. Speakers will include PBM, specialty pharmacy and pharma industry decision makers. Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski, co-hosts of MSNBC’s “Morning Joe,” will also be there to discuss politics in health care.
I’ll be participating on a panel to discuss the latest developments in the 340B Drug Pricing Program, and what it means for manufacturers, managed care, specialty pharmacies, and others. I may also moderate a panel of PBM executives. Check the online agenda for the latest news on sessions and speakers.
Conference sessions will cover such critical industry issues as:
- The use and impact of PBM tools in the high cost specialty market;
- The overall complexity of the U.S. biosimilars market;
- How high touch needs of patients, providers and payers are driving specialty pharmacy to become more clinical;
- A new national adoption scorecard and the role of electronic prior authorization in reducing health care costs;
- An overview of market dynamics and trend forecasts;
- Increased channel complexity and risk, value, transparency and decision makers;
- Aligning incentives and payment structures in the health care delivery model;
- A look at consumer adherence behavior and benefit design; and
- 340B Drug Pricing Program