December 9-10, 2014 | Philadelphia, PA
Forging Accountable Care Organization (ACO) Partnerships offers participants a unique forum for:
- Developing strategies for partnering with ACOs
- Understanding the various ACO models
- Discovering how ACOs are impacting purchasing decisions and physician prescribing behavior
The program features two informative case studies, four in-depth workshops, an ACO executive round robin, and a diverse group of pharma and ACOs representing Astellas, Bayer, Pfizer, Premier, Ferring, Amarillo Legacy Medical ACO, MHA ACO Network and many more, discussing innovative solutions to the most significant challenges affecting industry today:
- Discover how to effectively build out a business strategy that aligns to the accountable care models in order to effectively leverage ACO purchasing power
- Review the current climate of patient costs and access and analyze how effective ACOs are, economically, as part of a product sales strategy
- Examine how ACOs are driving physician prescribing behavior for medical groups, health systems and hospitals and understand the impact of adapting procedures to align with value-based contracting
- And much, much more!
*Offer valid through December 5, 2014, applies to standard rates only and may not be combined with other offers, category rates, promotions or applied to a current registration.