March 16 – 17
Hilton Bonnet Creek, Orlando, Florida
The sPCMA Business Forum is a networking and educational conference designed for professionals of all levels engaged in the business of specialty pharmacy. From an educational standpoint, its speakers are among the industry's top thought leaders. According to PCMA, the sPCMA Business Forum attracts the highest number of pharmacy benefit manager (PBM) and specialty pharmacy decision makers than any other industry conference. The sPCMA offers an outstanding opportunity for networking and conducting business with industry partners and customers.
- Remarks by C-suite and other senior PBM, specialty pharmacy, and pharma executives
- 25+ educational sessions, including 10+ hours of CPE sessions
- Dedicated time and facilities for private meetings
- Pre-Conference networking through PCMA-Connect http://www.pcmanet.org/pcma-connect
- 10+ Networking Receptions
Anyone interested in attending is welcome. The 1,200+ expected attendees will range from C-suite executives to mid-level professionals tasked with all aspects of the business of specialty pharmacy and overall pharmaceutical care. Companies in attendance will include specialty pharmacies of all sizes and composition, PBMs and payers, manufacturers, wholesalers and distributors, consultants, vendors, and other specialty pharmacy stakeholders.
Please contact Jenny Dawson (email@example.com) with questions and to request information about the Affiliate Program or conference sponsorships.