October 29-30, 2014 / Clearwater Beach, Florida
Join Elsevier as they bring together industry experts to share insight on issues and trends in the ever-evolving healthcare and pharmaceutical marketplace. Discover the new direction for healthcare and the obstacles and opportunities created for health plans, retail pharmacy chains and convenient care clinics, drug manufacturers, wholesalers and PBMs, and healthcare technology companies. Explore regulatory and compliance issues, cost savings measures, consumer-driven healthcare initiatives, alternative healthcare delivery models, and the impact these all have on the drug supply chain.
Featured sessions include:
- Healthcare Regulation: Current Status and What’s Next in State & Federal Legislation, Adam Huftalen, Government Affairs, Reed Elsevier
- Specialty Pharmacy and Reimbursement for Drugs under ACA and Outcome-Based Payments, Dean Erhardt, D2 Pharma Consulting
- Alternative Healthcare Delivery and the Rise of Convenient Care Clinics, Tine Hansen-Turton, Executive Director, Convenient Care Association
- The Next Big Thing: Genomics and Personalized Medicine, Scott Megill, President, Coriell Life Sciences
- Current and Future Trends in Pharmaceuticals and Drug Supply Chain, Doug Long, IMS
- The Empowered Patient: A New Paradigm for Healthcare and Pharmaceutical Marketing, Dorothy Wetzel, extrovetic
- Taking the Mystery Out of Maximum Allowable Cost: Addressing the Transparency Trend, Anu Pathria and Todd Grover, Glassbox Analytics
- Going Mobile: How Far and How Fast Will Healthcare Technology Go?, David Lee Scher,MD,FACC,FHRS, Penn State University College of Medicine and Digital Health Consultants
- Coming Soon? Update on the Promise of Biosimilars, Ruey Tu, Abbott Laboratories
Space is limited. Don’t forget to save the date!