October 28-29, 2014 | Philadelphia, PA
Now in its fifth year, the Specialty Pharmacy Distribution Networks Conference uniquely addresses the complexity of commercialization and market access of specialty products. Key players come together to discuss the importance of creating an optimal distribution network in order to reach patients in need and provide the necessary specialized services. Hear perspectives from CVS Caremark, Depomed, Genzyme, Johnson & Johnson, Prime Therapeutics, Blue Fin Group, Raptor Pharmaceuticals, Sonexus Health, and more.
Can’t Miss Content Includes:
- Evolution of Specialty Pharmacy Market and Dynamics of Marketplace Consolidation
- Specialty Product Coverage and Reimbursement Challenges for Enhanced Patient Access
- Channel Options to Achieve Optimal Product Uptake and Commercial Success
- Next Generation Specialty Pharmacy Contracting Models and Approaches
- Distribution Strategies that Meet REMS Requirements and Optimize Commercialization
- Downstream Impact of COT Implications
- Impact of Track and Trace Legislation on Distribution Strategies
- Product-Specific Channel Nuances Based on Top Specialty Therapeutic Categories
*Cannot be combined with other offers or used towards a current registration. Other restrictions may apply.