Click here to register. Registration is free for pharmaceutical manufacturers.
I’ll be delivering the keynote address. See you there!
Join Us for Hot Topics at the 2014 IntegriChain Innovation Summit
By Josh Halpern, Co-Founder and Executive Vice President, IntegriChain
IntegriChain Innovation Summit will be held in Pittsburgh, PA, on September 8 to 10, 2014. Official event details are on IntegriChain’s website. Registration is free for pharmaceutical manufacturers. This will be a great learning event for all involved in trade or channel management, along with their partners in finance and forecasting. Click here to register.
Hear Keynote Speaker Adam J. Fein, Ph.D.
We are honored to have Adam J. Fein, Ph.D. as the keynote speaker at this year’s IntegriChain Innovation Summit. In his thought-provoking keynote presentation, “New Channel Realities for Product Launch,” Dr. Fein will prepare you for the industry changes affecting product launch strategy. He will:
- Explain the pharmacy industry’s changing economics
- Describe emerging channel configurations
- Evaluate new considerations for specialty products
- Predict the implications for manufacturers
- 340b: An introduction to IntegriChain revenue leakage analytics: chargeback validation, 340b reporting, and returns management
- Specialty Pharmacies: Specialty pharmacy data and specialty channel management, including how channel analytics need to evolve to meet the new challenges of high-cost products with significant patient access hurdles
- Pay-for-Performance Automation: Best practices in negotiating, building, and managing pay-for-performance agreements and how to automate them using IntegriChain
This year’s Innovation Summit will be our biggest and best event to date! Not only will we have a focused agenda around our IntegriChain suite of cloud-based informed applications, but we will also feature several sessions by industry experts on channel data trends in the pharmaceutical industry. There will also be a specific focus on customer case studies and joint presentations with several of our current customers. This year we will offer two educational tracks, each of which will include hands-on demos and round table discussions.
IntegriChain is the leading channel management cloud used by suppliers to manage relationships, inventories, and orders across retailers, e-tailers, and distributors. In 2014, more than $200 billion in US channel commerce will flow through the IntegriChain cloud.
As a suite of informed applications built on top of channel inventory and point-of-sale (POS) data, IntegriChain provides customer operations, national accounts, and finance teams with a collaborative, agile, and mobile alternative to ERP and home-grown systems. By embedding big data customer insights into daily business processes, IntegriChain helps to control the high cost of product distribution while improving product availability. This ensures that suppliers achieve a higher level of revenue predictability and get the most out of their distribution investment.
For more information, please visit www.integrichain.com.