I'll be delivering the keynote address, on "New Channel Realities for Product Launch." Official event details below or on the website.
This will be a great learning event for anyone involved in trade or channel management, along with their partners in finance and forecasting. See you there!
OFFICIAL DESCRIPTION FROM INTEGRICHAIN
Adam J. Fein, Ph.D. to Keynote at IntegriChain’s 2014 DNA Innovation Summit this Fall
IntegriChain DNA Innovation Summit. The event will be held at the Omni William Penn Hotel in Pittsburgh, PA, on September 8th to 10th.
This year’s Innovation Summit will be our biggest and best event to date! Not only will we have a focused agenda around our suite of cloud-based informed applications, but we will also feature several sessions by industry experts on channel data trends within the pharmaceutical industry. There will also be a specific focus on customer case studies and joint presentations with several of our current customers. This year we will also be hosting two separate educational tracks, each of which will include hands-on demos and round table discussions.
Hot topics that will be discussed throughout the IntegriChain Innovation Summit include:
- Daily business management
- Specialty data
- Pharmacy stocking and inventory trends in wholesale and retail
- Use of 867 data in field sales force compensation
- Best practice use of channel data at product launch
- Data at the point of action
- Trends in channel development
- The future of IntegriChain’s informed applications
- Explain the pharmacy industry’s changing economics
- Describe emerging channel configurations
- Evaluate new considerations for specialty products
- Predict the implications for manufacturers
Click here for the full agenda and to register for the event.