At IIR's 6th Annual Government Programs Summit happening March 26-28, 2014, in Alexandria, prepare for the impact of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services June publishing of the 340B proposed rule and get practical solutions to manage the Coverage Gap Discount Program (CGDP) challenges. Download the brochure for full agenda and speaker details.
Understand the rebates and forecasting involvement with the new Part D requirements in the session Practical Solutions Manufacturers can use to Manage Coverage Gap Discount Program Challenges. Hear from Cmdr. Krista M. Pedley, PharmD, MS, CDR, USPHS, Director, Office of Pharmacy Affairs, Health Resources and Services Administration, on 340B program updates. Learn about the latest hot topic areas: Contract Pharmacies, Orphan Drugs, GPO Prohibition, Covered Outpatient Drugs, and Audits in the track 340B Summit for Manufacturers, in collaboration with Apexus' 340B University.
Drug Channels readers can register with code XP1951DC and receive 10% off the standard registration rates. More details below, including a free pre-conference podcast.
BRAND NEW PODCAST: Preview the Advanced GP Forum and Get Industry Insights from Chris Cobourn, SVP at CIS
Download the new CIS podcast and hear Chris Cobourn as he provides industry insights to:
- How manufacturers can navigate the challenge of forecasting Medicaid and Medicaid Managed Care
- Lessons learned on Bona Fide Service Fees and Fair Market Value
- The role of the GP professional evolving in a merger acquisition
- Jennifer Norton, Senior Director, Pricing & Contract Administration - Managed Markets, VERTEX PHARMACEUTICALS, INC.
- Sabrina Yohai, Senior Corporate Counsel, PFIZER INC.
- Michael Hepburn, Sr. Director, Government Contract Compliance, JANSSEN PHARMACEUTICALS, INC.
- Chris Cobourn, Senior Vice President, Commercial Compliance
- Erika Scholl, Senior Manager, Government Programs Consulting
- Tom Evegan, Commercial Contracting Services
- Sharon Greeson, State Programs
Don’t forget! Drug Channels readers receive 10% off the standard registration rates! Register with code XP1951DC.
See you at the 6th Annual Government Programs Summit!