In response to these new flows, CBI is launching a new Specialty Data Optimization Summit. It will be held in Philadelphia, PA, on December 11, 2013. Speakers on the agenda include companies such as Acro Pharmaceutical Services, Astellas, IBM Global, Lilly USA, Occam Health Services, ProMetrics, Roche Pharmaceuticals, and more.
Drug Channels readers can register with promo code PXF783 by Friday, October 11 to save $300 on registration to this one-day event. Thanks, CBI!
FYI, there are two other co-located events: Trade and Channel Strategies (on December 11 and 12), and GPO and Institutional Sales Strategy Summit(on Decmeber 12). See below for additional package discounts.
OFFICIAL DESCRIPTION FROM CBI
The Specialty Data Optimization Summit is the first and only event laser-focused on strategies for leveraging pharmacy data for the commercialization and market penetration of specialty products. This cutting-edge forum provides you with in-depth discussions and key industry perspectives on how to maximize data to make informed, targeted decisions that take ROI to the next level.
You’ll hear expert insights on:
- The evolving landscape of specialty data needs and new options
- Challenges and best practices for gathering common data from uncommon SPs
- The role of hubs in capturing, integrating and driving use of SP network data
- New tools for predictive analytics and real-time, actionable information from specialty data
- The impact of specialty data in care coordination across the patient journey
- Dashboarding best practices across sales, marketing, managed care and executive management
- Powering use of specialty data with mobile through cloud technology
- Preventing loss of revenue and lowering costs with dynamic program data
- Optimizing financial support solutions with eligibility, ROI and benefits data
- Empowering sales and payer field teams with real-time, actionable information
- Practical advice on contracting for specialty data
- Tips and tools on sharing data with physicians
- Modern specialty data integration platform
You will benefit from attending this event if you are a senior-level executive, director or manager from a pharmaceutical or biotech manufacturer with responsibilities or involvement in the following areas:
- Pharmacy Relations
- Data Analytics
- Market Research
- Commercial Operations
Drug Channels readers who are interested in registering for Trade and Channel Strategies
plus a one-day event (Specialty Data Optimization or GPO and Institutional Sales Strategy Summit) can receive $790 off full-price registration. If you’d like to register for all three days, you’ll receive a discount of $1,785!
For the two or three-day package, register with CBI’s Delegate Team member, Juliet Nelson (Juliet.Nelson@cbinet.com or 339-298-2140). This special discount cannot be combined with the advantage pricing offer.