Speakers come from such companies as athenahealth, AstraZeneca, Boehringer Ingelheim, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Catamaran, CSL Behring, Daiichi Sankyo, futurethink, Geisinger Medical Management, GlaxoSmithKline, Ironwood Pharmaceuticals, Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Merck, Pfizer, Purdue Pharma, Walgreen Co., WEGO Health, and more.
Drug Channels readers can register with promo code XP1906DC and save 10% off the standard registration rate. Thanks, IIR!
OFFICIAL DESCRIPTION FROM IIR
IIR's ePharma Summit™ is coming to Times Square on February 10-12, 2014—and we invite you to join more than 500 pharmaceutical digital marketing execs at the New York Marriott Marquis for three days of interactive content, keynotes, case studies, networking, and more!
Register and SAVE 10% off the Standard Registration Rate. Be sure to use code: XP1906DC
Digital Marketing Masters Share Insights that Deliver Profitability
This year's keynote line-up is dynamite. You'll hear directly from strategic gurus and marketing mix masters that will not only inspire you to push for great digital marketing heights but arm you with real-world examples on how to get it done.
Keynote speakers that you won't see elsewhere include:
- Jonathan Bush, Chief Executive Officer, athenahealth
- Lisa Bodell, Author, Kill the Company; Chief Executive Officer, futurethink
- Jeff Conklin, Vice President of Strategy and Operations, Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Tom McCourt, Chief Commercial Officer, Ironwood Pharmaceuticals
- Paul Ivans, President, Evolution Road — Now in his 10th Year as Event Chair
- Peter Dannenfelser, Director of Marketing, Digital North America, Janssen Pharmaceuticals
NEW IN 2014!
- One Toolkit. 150+ Takeaways For You and Your Team. This year, at the end of every session, you will receive a minimum of three key takeaways and action items. With more than 50 sessions, you'll leave armed with 150+ action items to implement back in the office to drive sales and inspire your team. Bonus! This toolkit alone demonstrates the ROI of your attendance, so share with your boss proudly.
- Seven Thought Leader Panels and Game Changers sessions added to the robust agenda that will explore trends you need to be aware of today, featuring heavyweights from Merck, GlaxoSmithKline, Aetna, Walgreen Co., AstraZeneca, Bristol-Myers Squibb, and more.
- A New Pre-Conference Summit dedicated to New Care Delivery Models to ensure you reap the rewards of the opportunities now afforded by these new audiences.
- And so much more.