Then sign up for Eyeforpharma’s Customer-Facing Innovation webinar, taking place on Wednesday, October 30th at 12pm EDT. You’ll hear from Jim Immormino, Head of Commercial Innovation & Strategy at Novartis Oncology and Matt Portch, VP Commercial Model Innovation, Pfizer.
Drug Channels readers can register for free. (Yes, really!)
Customer-Facing Innovation will also be a key topic at eyeforpharma Philadelphia 2014, which will be being held on April 16-17, 2014.
OFFICIAL DESCRIPTION FROM eyeforpharma
Recent years have seen market transformations redefining pharma. The commercial model has streamlined to focus on the ultimate bottom line: improving health outcomes.
Support of this can be seen in the common refrains “beyond the pill” and “value added services”, both of which have gripped the industry. These paradigms are rewriting the sales and marketing playbook, facilitating customer collaboration in the design, launch and delivery plans of new products and services. These reforms go hand-in-hand with new sales models, KAMs and multichannel customer engagement. But still, it’s a risk and there’s a chance it could fail.
eyeforpharma wants to accelerate the shift, and help others make the change. We’ve identified the key leaders who are forging ahead to insure that pharma maintains a seat at the table in a fast-moving healthcare system driven by value, customer focus, digital media and social attitudes.
To that end, we invite you to our Customer-Facing Innovation webinar on Wednesday, October 30th at 12pm EDT: www.eyeforpharma.com/philadelphia/webinar/innovation
Discussion points include:
- Drive customer level partnerships and co-creation to foster a value based business moving beyond traditional pharma value.
- Achieve customer relationships at a business level by building two-way partnerships with key stakeholders.
- Increase customer engagement; leverage all key channels to provide a menu of innovative services and support.
- Matt Portch, VP Commercial Model Innovation – Pfizer
- James Immormino, Head of Commercial Innovation & Strategy – Novartis Oncology
- With moderator Theo Fellgett, Head of US Operations – eyeforpharma
Contact Theo Fellgett, Head of US Operations at email@example.com if you have any questions.