I’ll be kicking things off with a keynote address on " Preparing Trade for the Specialty Revolution." I'll highlight organizational and strategic best practices of leading bio/pharma manufacturers.
CBI has arranged a solid lineup of other speakers from such companies Bayer Healthcare, Bracco Diagnostics, CutisPharm, Insys Therapeutics, IntegriChain, Lazard Capital, Mylan Specialty, Novartis, ProMetrics, Sonexus Health, Teva Pharmaceuticals, VHA, Vivus, and more.
Day one’s last session should be a standout. I invited Bill Roth of Blue Fin Group to go mano-a-mano with me in CBI’s XTreme Battle Cage. Two consultants will enter…but only two will leave!
Drug Channels Readers can register with promo code CTC543 by Friday, October 11, and save $400 on registration! Hope you’ll join me in Philadelphia this December.
OFFICIAL DESCRIPTION FROM CBI
The 9th Trade and Channel Strategies conference boasts incomparable networking opportunities and an unmatched format focusing on an array of comprehensive presentations and key stakeholder panel discussions relating to industry trends, channel strategy and FSS agreements.
This annual event has become a must-attend for industry trade professionals!
Gain critical insights along with a network of over 1,300 executives to date. This industry-favorite event examines the evolution of the trade channels, distribution service agreements and inventory management.
Elevated Content for Bio/Pharmaceutical Trade Professionals:
- New channel structures and distribution models for specialty products
- Assess alternative distribution strategies for branded pharmaceuticals
- Improve negotiations and advance wholesaler agreements
- Execute winning data contracts with specialty pharmacy providers
- Link 852, 867 and other electronic Rx data
- Employ best practices around operational data agreements and scorecarding
- Leverage channel data for incentive compensation, comparison to other purchased data sets, accruals and returns good planning
- Gain downstream product/inventory visibility
This conference is for bio/pharmaceutical manufacturers and their trading partners. You will benefit from attending this event if you are an executive or senior-level director from a bio/pharmaceutical manufacturer or wholesaler with responsibilities or involvement in the following areas:
- Fee for Service
- Channel Management
- Demand Planning
- Trade Relations
- Professional Relations
- National Accounts
- Credit Management
Drug Channels Readers can register with promo code CTC543 by Friday, October 11 and save $400 on registration!