Given the topic's importance, I’m glad to see CBI launch a new event: the Coupon and Co-Pay Off-Set Strategy Summit. It's being held in Philadelphia on October 9 and 10.
Speakers will represent multiple perspectives, so it should be lively discussion. Speakers come from such companies as Allergan, AstraZeneca, Ironwood Pharmaceuticals, Johnson & Johnson, McKesson, Medical Marketing Economics, Physicians Interactive Holdings, PSKW, Relay Health, Source Marketing, Tufts University School of Medicine, Steward Heath - St Elizabeth's Medical Center, Warner Chilcott, Zitter Health Insights, and more.
Through September 27, Drug Channels readers can register with discount code COUPDC and save $400.* Thanks, CBI!
OFFICIAL DESCRIPTION FROM CBI
Manufacturer-driven discounting is on the rise and here to stay, and if you're not leveraging these powerful branding and access opportunities, your competitors are one step ahead…which is why CBI has developed the first-ever Coupon and Co-Pay Off-Set Strategy Summit. The event takes place October 9-10 in Philadelphia, PA.
This is an excellent opportunity to participate in an industry-focused event dedicated to the complexities and nuances of coupon and co-pay programs. The jam-packed agenda features keynotes, panels, roundtable discussions led by a variety of key stakeholders, including industry leaders from Allergan, AstraZeneca, Johnson & Johnson, Ironwood, Warner Chilcott and more to discuss hot button, controversial topics, including:
- Legal and compliance considerations
- Improving adherence at the point-of-dispense
- Key stakeholder perspectives - The good, bad and ugly!
- Maximizing program ROI and the five big mistakes to avoid
- Alternative sampling best practices and barriers
- Advanced program development
- Utilizing patient-level data for loyalty programs
- Patient assistance in the specialty markets
- Improving adherence by removing financial barriers
- Co-pay cards and sample hybrid programs
- And much, much more!
Plus, as a valued Drug Channels reader, save $400* when you register by September 27, 2013.
Simply mention promo code COUPDC when registering.
*Offer valid through September 27, 2013; applies to standard rates only and may not be combined with other offers, category rates, promotions or applied to a current registration.