I'll be delivering the keynote address, on key trends for pharmaceutical commerce. Last year's event was fun and informative, so I look forward to joining Revitas again.
Official event details below. The Summit will feature an engaging mix of thought leadership and hands-on best practice sessions. You certainly should attend if your job involves anything related to contract management, pricing execution and management, or compliance automation.
And while you're in Philly, be sure to check out one of our 38 essential restaurants!
OFFICIAL DESCRIPTION FROM REVITAS
The Top 5 Reasons You Don’t Want to Miss this Year’s Revitas Industry Summit
The first half of this year has seen pharmaceutical manufacturers preparing for the big changes to come by the Affordable Care Act (ACA) – including new requirements for government program eligibility, pricing, and compliance reporting. Yet the industry still awaits final guidance on some rulings (like the pending potential change to AMP calculation). In one of the world’s most complex, competitive, and highly-regulated industries, changes of this magnitude complicate an already dense landscape and may require significant changes to processes and operations.
Revitas is hosting the annual Revitas Industry Summit: Life Sciences this November 5-6. During the event, we will focus on expected changes and how to prepare, narrowing in on all of the contract, pricing, and compliance issues facing life sciences companies. We will lead discussions on legislation, the latest trends, emerging tools and solutions, and innovative approaches to problems – old and new.
Revitas is in the trenches with manufacturers. We have a long history of providing manufacturers with revenue management solutions that empower them to safeguard profit margins, recover leaked revenue, and maintain compliance with all government pricing programs. And we know what it takes to get ACA compliant.
Here’s a sneak peek at this year’s highlights:
- Industry insights: Attend in-depth sessions presented by industry experts. Sessions will include enlightening and engaging discussions on: the evolving pharma landscape, ACA compliance, integrated contract and revenue management, script-level data validation, optimizing sales channel effectiveness, SaaS solutions for emerging growth companies, and more.
- Hands-on experience: Hear from Revitas customers and partners to get a true understanding of how Revitas works. Get technical advice, tips, and best practice guidance for Revitas solutions through sessions that present in-depth use cases, solution demonstrations, and open labs.
- Inside info: Revitas experts explain how to navigate upcoming changes in the industry and present new solutions, versions, and upgrades that will enable you to meet new requirements. Plus, you will get a sneak peak at the Revitas suite and Flex Platform product roadmap.
- Opportunities to be heard: All attendees have the opportunity to provide feedback and user insight, ask questions, and make suggestions for future products.
- Network, network, network: Meet and engage in discussions with other professionals and executives who are facing the same issues and challenges as you.