New for 2013 are four never-before-heard pharma case studies from AstraZeneca, GlaxoSmithKline, Acorda Therapeutics, and Janssen Pharmaceuticals. The 2012 MDRP Summit sold out so you should register soon. The 2013 agenda looks very strong, so I expect this year's event to be extremely popular, too. IIR is already projecting more than 500 attendees.
Drug Channels readers can register with promo code XP1858DRC and save $400 off the standard registrations rates. Thanks, IIR!
OFFICIAL DESCRIPTION FROM IIR
The 18th Annual Summit on the Medicaid Drug Rebate Program is THE place to be in 2013. With 500+ executives working in government programs, pricing and reimbursement, and in finance, no other event will provide the depth and breadth of people, companies, topics and state and federal officials.
Sometimes, in order to perform your responsibilities better, you simply need a little guidance. And not the CMS kind – the kind that only your peers can help you with. We know how important it is to hear directly from your industry colleagues to help direct the way you do business. Year after year, MDRP Chicago is where the industry convenes to identify solutions and create an implementation roadmap and this year is no different.
Fresh for 2013, MDRP Chicago boasts four never-before-heard pharma case studies from AstraZeneca, GlaxoSmithKline, Acorda Therapeutics, and Janssen Pharmaceuticals. Be there live to hear these case studies first-hand and walk away with essential need-to-know tactics:
- Implement the Texas Price Reporting Program - Michael Hepburn, Senior Director, Government Contract Compliance, Janssen Pharmaceuticals
- Understand Company Needs When Acquiring an Authorized Generic - Panelists from Acorda Therapeutics, Hospira, Novartis, and M. Lee Consulting
- Using State Invoices to Validate CMS URAs - David Buckley, Manager, Contract Operations, GlaxoSmithKline
- Examine Best Practices in Medicaid Supplemental Contracting - Josephine Hawkins, Senior Contract Specialist, AstraZeneca
We are the only event where the VA will be on-hand to answer your questions and guide you into 2014 with sessions including:
- Guarantee Open and Effective Communication with your Contract Officer - Gregory Madden, Senior Contract Specialist, Federal Supply Schedule Service, Department of Veteran’s Affairs
- Quantify and Avoid Penalties from Trade Agreement Act Non-Compliance - Melbourne Noel, former Senior Contracts Attorney, Office of General Counsel, Department of Veteran’s Affairs (ret.)
- And More…
Don’t delay! Chicago is the place to be in September and the hotel is already filling up! Register now with the special discount just for Drug Channel Readers. Use promo code XP1858DRC and save $400 off the standard registrations rates.
The MDRP Team