The MDRP typically sells out, so you should register as soon as possible. The 2013 agenda looks very strong, so I expect this year's event to be extremely popular, too.
Where else can you attend such sessions as "AMPs, NARPs, NADACs, and FULs Oh My!" or play the "GP Geek Game - Wheel of Fortune"? (Yes, these topics are really on this year's jam-packed agenda.) See more details below or visit the MDRP site.
Drug Channels readers can register with promo code XP1858DRC and save $400 off the standard registrations rates. Thanks, IIR!
OFFICIAL DESCRIPTION FROM IIR
The 18th Annual Summit on the Medicaid Drug Rebate Program is THE authoritative MDRP event for everything government pricing, regulations, and rebates. It's the largest event in the space with the most speakers and government representation from the OIG, DoJ, OPA, and VA as well as 500+ MDRP executives ensuring you have the most comprehensive educational experience over three days. It’s the biggest event there is for anyone working in government reimbursement!
Year after year, MDRP Chicago is where the industry convenes to identify solutions and create an implementation roadmap. You’ll walk away informed and prepped with action items for you and your teams thanks to:
Exclusive Pharma Case Studies:
- Astrazeneca: Examine Best Practices in Medicaid Supplemental Contracting
- GlaxoSmithKline: Use State Invoices to Validate CMS URAs to Match Manufacturer URAs
- Acorda Therapeutics: Understand Company Needs When Acquiring an Authorized Generic
- Janssen: Implement the New Texas Price Reporting Regulations
- FINAL AMP RULE: Anticipate business impacts—and prepare—for the Final AMP Rule
- COMMERCIAL IMPACTS on government pricing: Prepare for the final roll-outs of the ACA
- 340B FOR MANUFACTURERS: Get educated on program integrity to ensure manufacturer/entity compliance
- MDRP 101: Covers the essentials from A to Z, perfect for newbies or veterans in the industry
- 3RD ANNUAL SENIOR LEADERSHIP ROUNDTABLE: This senior-level brainstorming forum discusses strategies to drive your GP group’s success
- Overcome Challenges to Medicaid Drug Rebating Methodology to avoid costly calculation mistakes that affect company financials
- Financial Implications to Government Pricing Programs to establish connections between the departments affected by government pricing programs
- Understand and Comply with State Processes, Operations and Requirements to sustain positive relationships with the states and avoid disputes
- Contract Management, Business Analytics and Systems Implementation updates to ensure you are up-to-date on the methods that will lead to the most accurate calculations and rebates
The MDRP Team