The agenda looks very strong. Speakers come from such companies as Aetna, Amgen, Bayer, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Cardinal Health, D3 Oncology Solutions, DARA Bioscience, Eli Lilly, Foundation Medicine, Genentech, International Oncology Network Solutions, NCCN, New Century Health, Novartis-Genoptix, Oncology Business Review, Onyx Pharmaceuticals, Janssen, Sanofi Oncology, Sanofi US, Seattle Genetics, and more.
Check out the official description below or visit the Oncology USA 2013 site for complete details.
OFFICIAL DESCRIPTION FROM eyeforpharma
The only stakeholder-led Oncology meeting for pharma, Oncology USA 2013 returns this May 8-9. Attendees will get exclusive access to stakeholders and dedicated tracks for Market Access and Marketing.
Oncology leaders joining us in 2013 include pharma leaders and key stakeholders:
- Dr. Ira Klein, Chief of staff, Aetna
- Paul Pochtar, VP, Bayer
- Darren Cline, VP, Seattle Genetics
- Bruce Feinburg, CMO, Cardinal Health
- Laura Housman, VP, Novartis
- Lyn Fitzgerald, VP, NCCN
- Pathways and your products: our c-suite panelists reveal their pathway criteria
- Community Oncology: strategies for access and stakeholder collaboration
- Personalized medicine: Marketing strategies for targeted therapies
- Hone your pricing strategy: get payer debate on the value of innovation
- ACO's and 340b pricing: get the knowledge and beat the discounts
Click here for further information!
Global Events Director, Oncology Market Access