If you are involved with Medicaid or government pricing, this looks like a must-attend event. There are 50+ industry experts and 30+ sessions at this year’s conference. Check out the agenda, which features a diverse line-up of speakers from throughout the pharma industry.
You'll also hear from such government agencies as Congressional Budget Office, Department of Health & Human Services, Office of Inspector General, Office of Pharmacy Affairs, Office of the Attorney General (California), Office of the Attorney General (Texas), Oklahoma Health Care Authority, State of Florida Medicaid, Sunovian Pharmaceuticals, U.S. Department of Justice, and U.S. Public Health Service (PHS).
CBI is offering a special discount to Drug Channels readers. Register with promo code MDGPDC by Friday, March 29 and save $400 off of the standard rate. Thanks, CBI!
OFFICIAL DESCRIPTION FROM CBI
As responsibilities under the umbrella of government pricing become more diverse and complex, the importance of having a vast understanding of all facets of this area is paramount. Yet, understanding the day-to-day nuances of specific GP components is equally as critical. CBI’s new and improved Medicaid Congress provides both.
Taking place May 14-16 in Orlando, Medicaid and GP 2013 — a colossal event combining CBI's most recognized GP conferences spanning the last two decades; Medicaid Rebates, VA-DoD-PHS and 340B — delivers the unique opportunity to move between sessions or stay within a focused topic area to tailor the conference to your interests. Medicaid and GP 2013 boasts:
- 4 Flexible Tracks Covering: Medicaid — VA DoD — 340B — Regulatory Compliance and Monitoring
- Industry Representation from: J&J * Shire * Celgene * Daiichi Sankyo * Genentech * Teva * BMS * Acorda * Sunovion * Sanofi * Reckitt Benckiser * Eisai * Amneal
- Visionary Keynotes on Alternative Healthcare Policy and The Impact of Health Reform on Pharma
- Insight from the Government during interactive Enforcement and State Medicaid Panels
- 5 Symposia delving into topics on: Dispute Resolution — FSS and National Contracts — Medicare — Legal and Compliance — GTN
- A Comprehensive GP Boot Camp and Senior-Level Leadership Summit
- 50+ Industry Experts and 30+ sessions strategically developed to maximize your time and investment
Medicaid and GP 2013 is completely customizable to suit your preferences, so don't miss this one-of-a-kind opportunity to network with your GP colleagues and gain valuable insight as industry awaits final rule.
Plus — Register by Friday, March 29 and save $400* off of the standard rate (simply mention promo code MDGPDC).
CBI hopes to see you there!