I’m glad to see this new CBI conference, since specialty hubs are an infrequently-discussed part of the specialty pharmaceutical ecosystem. Hubs perform activities for payers, patients, and providers related to reimbursement and patient access support services. Participating speakers come from such companies as Eli Lilly, EMD Serono, IBM, Occam Health Services, Shire HGT, UCB, United BioSource, Vertex Pharmaceuticals, and more.
For additional details, read the official description below or visit the event website.
And if you make it to Philly, please skip the cheesesteaks. Instead, try one of our 50 best restaurants!
OFFICIAL DESCRIPTION FROM CBI
Leaders in brand management and commercial operations across the industry are actively reassessing their hub strategy – are you?
This February, Hub Models and Program Design brings together manufacturers, hub providers and specialty pharmacies involved in strategic distribution planning to explore pressing questions about hub strategy, including:
- What’s the best hub model out there to solve your specialty product’s speed to fill obstacles?
- What elements of your hub program design have the greatest impact on patient service?
- How is cutting-edge technology enabling new hub models and patient services to emerge?
- How do I integrate e-prescribing into a hub design?
- What is FMV for services provided?
- What other legal and compliance pitfalls should I be aware of during the contracting process?
You will benefit from this event if you are a senior-level executive at a pharmaceutical or biotech company with specialty products and responsibilities or involvement in the following areas:
- Brand Management
- Commercial Operations
- Patient Services/Case Management
- Trade Marketing
- Patient Compliance/Adherence
- Market Access
- Managed Markets